Aim of data processing: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by KMC CHAIN EUROPE N.V. and related to our products and services, or to our collaborators or suppliers with whom we have reached a promotion agreement.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Communication of the data: The data will be communicated to Group subsidiaries
1. Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your data processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if considered that the data processing does not comply with current regulations.
2. Compulsory or optional information fields provided by the userUsers, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to KMC CHAIN EUROPE N.V. is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
KMC CHAIN EUROPE N.V. expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will only be transferred with their express consent to the Group companies and authorized Distributors in order to attend to any news, incidents or warranty of the products they sell. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. Security measuresThat in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, KMC CHAIN EUROPE N.V. is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
KMC CHAIN EUROPE N.V. guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that said Users can exercise them.
We would like to remind you that cookies record certain information stored on your hard drive. This information enables us to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and suggest products that might interest you according to the items that you selected when you previously visited the site. Before any information is recorded, an alert message will ask you whether you would like to enable cookies, and you may refuse if you wish. Cookies do not contain any confidential information about you.
What’s a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Cookies?
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its Analitycs service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/Analitycs/privacyoverview.html